THE GREATER WOLF EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE GREATER WOLF EMPIRE

For the members of the Great WOLF Empire

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nobles (an alliance)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amrothe

Nobles (an alliance) Empty
PostSubject: Nobles (an alliance)   Nobles (an alliance) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:14 pm

I have received a message asking if they can have an alliance with the Wolf Empire and it goes like this:

Good day amrothe, I understand drogo131 has left us for your mighty alliance. drogo131 is my brother and i encourage his actions greatly. i would do the same with such an opertunity. i wish you all look. I know your alliances has connections with other alliances near by. and mybe we can join them, in assisting you. would you like to come to an NAP or an alliance? this could prove greater in such a dangerous world. but please think about it. thank you. and grow strong.

Please inform me as to whether or not to go on with this as a NAP or a Alliance.

Thank you,
Amrothe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobles (an alliance)   Nobles (an alliance) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 8:50 pm

Funny that you should post this. I looked at their alliance a few weeks ago and left it on my list of possible NAPs, but didn't pursue it right away since they didn't seem that big.

We should research them more closely.
1. Review their locations relative to WYTWOLF and the greater Wolf Empire.
2. Have one of our members join Nobles for a few minutes to a few hours to get an inside look (I'm assuming that's not against Travian rules).

My underlying thought is: if they look good (i.e. high growth), we should skip the NAP/Alliance and simply absorb all of their members into our alliance.

The Source
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobles (an alliance)   Nobles (an alliance) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:05 pm

i agree with the concept but we shouldnt try and force anyone into the empire ....on server 3 au tried with force to aquire my alliance there ...glad to say it didnt work...but the thing is if they had come and asked nicely we would have joined with them....lol...more flies with honey you know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobles (an alliance)   Nobles (an alliance) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:33 pm

I would certainly want to avoid force. Then we would just end up with a bunch of disgruntled players with inside information. This would essentially be a recruitment of all the players truly interested in joining, assuming they fit what we're looking for.

They will, of course, go through boot camp!

The Source

p.s. That is my opinion for absorbing existing alliances. When it comes to just getting a NAP, sometimes pounding it out of them is the way to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobles (an alliance)   Nobles (an alliance) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:49 pm

i for one say that if someone wants to be our ally or have a nap the leader of that alliance needs to post here. if the request comes from a third party the answer is NO!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobles (an alliance)   Nobles (an alliance) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobles (an alliance)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE GREATER WOLF EMPIRE :: PUBLIC FORUM (ANYONE CAN SEE ALL POSTS HERE) :: Envoys from other alliances post here-
Jump to: