THE GREATER WOLF EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE GREATER WOLF EMPIRE

For the members of the Great WOLF Empire

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

attacked twice by own ally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chrivilant
Cub
Cub

attacked twice by own ally Empty
PostSubject: attacked twice by own ally   attacked twice by own ally Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:13 am

I was attacked twice by little menjen from the village Hollow Town which our ally. All of my troops were destroyed and my wood cutter was also damaged.

The first attack was a misunderstanding because little menjen doesn't know that we are on the same alliance already.

I already informed little menjen about that and told me that he will not attack me again.

But he just attacked me again moments ago.

I demand that little menjen from the village Hollow Town be kicked out of the alliance.

I'm expecting an immediate action regarding this matter. Evil or Very Mad

thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/crisvillamor
Adenosine
Fostern
Fostern

attacked twice by own ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: attacked twice by own ally   attacked twice by own ally Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:22 am

This should probably go into the General Wolf Discussion, not out in public.

Not that it really matters much, I am betting. It will probably be days before anyone who would kick anyone else out of an alliance will read this board. By then, maybe menjen will have demolished more of your village. Wait, did you want an alliance with leaders who actually respond to the members? doh. sorry, wrong alliance.

The apathy here is so thick, it could be cut with a knife.
Back to top Go down

attacked twice by own ally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE GREATER WOLF EMPIRE :: PUBLIC FORUM (ANYONE CAN SEE ALL POSTS HERE) :: Envoys from other alliances post here-
Jump to: