THE GREATER WOLF EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE GREATER WOLF EMPIRE

For the members of the Great WOLF Empire

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE

Go down 
+3
michel3
ersagunbey
Admin WOLFmonster
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin WOLFmonster
Admin
Admin
Admin WOLFmonster

INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Empty
PostSubject: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:35 am

From here the leaders of WOLF can access the SENATE SECTION, to do so please leave a reply or message here and the administrator will confirm your access and give you permission to enter. Please state your player name and your alliance. bounce

The Senate is the Central Communication Centre for the WOLF EMPIRE.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfempire.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:52 pm

bananapeal , diplomat of the alliance GoldWolf , respectfully requests to be seated at the round table . I make my request with both loyalty and humility to serve the wolf den whether accepted or not.
Back to top Go down
ersagunbey
Cliath
Cliath

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:52 am

ersagunbey, the chief of PUREWOLF, kindly requests a seat in the senate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:01 pm

Done, welcome to the senate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:18 am

Already done.
Back to top Go down
michel3
Adren
Adren

PostSubject: SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:48 pm

Michel3, leader of NWWOLF, humbly requesting his seat at the senate.

noel edits: this is not the NW WOLF wolves from our people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 4:41 pm

this is a talk i had with michel3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok

5 to 7 days

Ok, so i just have to sit around for while. How long does this normally take.

the WOLF empire will need to talk about this to see what we want to do.
we will do one of two things:

start a WLOFempire alliance in that quad that im sure you and your people can join, or send you some WOLFempire member to join you.
the WOLFempire senate will chose which one.

sure, maybe, i don't know. I'm still confused. I don't know whats happening.

that is why they told you to get your senate seat.

oh... i never heard of that. i just decided to call my alliance that just because.

ok, that is where the misunderstanding happened.
the WOLFempire has members in the other quads and we where talking of haveing them start an alliance. and those alliances are to be called:

WOLF NW
WOLF NE
WOLF SE

i dont believe any of my members were a member of the wolfempire to tell you the truth.

and most of the people in your alliance where members of other WOLFempire alliances?

ok, heres what happened. is ask krazed if i could start a wing. he said go ahead and we will see. so i did. then i ask to become a official wing. then Sever said that it passed and it was official. So i ask for a spot on the senat because i thaught that every leader gets a spot. that the shorten version but thats what happened

where you a WOLFempire member befor you started your alliance?

And can you tell me whats wrong?

by who?

I was told that my alliance was accepted just a while ago.

every WOLFempire alliance, yes
but what makes you think you are part of the WOLFempire?

i thaught someone from every alliance was supposed to get one

hi,

where did you get the idea that you should have a WOLFempire senate seat?

sry i dont mean to sound rude.

noel
Back to top Go down
Alphawolf
Cliath
Cliath
Alphawolf

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:55 pm

alphawolf here, one of the leaders of GRAYWOLF
Back to top Go down
Admin WOLFmonster
Admin
Admin
Admin WOLFmonster

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 3:53 am

Very well, welcome to the senate Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wolfempire.forumotion.com
Brandiwhyne
Senator
Senator

PostSubject: Senate seat   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:36 pm

Brandiwhyne from Bludwolf requesting entrance.

Raiders has quit Travian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:21 am

Your access has been granted, Brandiwhyne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:18 am

Neiyehlehmahk, both PUREWOLF seats are currently taken. Who are you replacing for PUREWOLF?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 11:50 am

Lord Zoma - Leader of Big Bad Wolf - requesting access to the senate.

Mforest and sparkmeister are officially senators, but mforest and I will be doing our senate work through this login on the forum.

--Zoma
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 8:39 pm

Okay, I'm confused... You wanted BLAKWOLF's former senators to retain their positions, but you also want Mforest and sparkmeister to become senators? And you want your own account to gain access to the Senate area for them to work through?

Did I misunderstand, here? Because if I haven't, I can count the following problems:

1. If BLAKWOLF and BIG BAD merge, the merged alliance gets two senate seats, period.
2. If someone wants a voice on the senate, they need to register their own account. Thus, Mforest and Sparkmeister must ask for access themselves. Alternately, you could take one of the seats and become senator the place of one of them. Note that this, however, conflicts with #1.

Figure out how you want to proceed, and we'll accommodate, but we'll only do so within the rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 9:09 pm

Mforest and I are personal friends, and we play the game on the same computers quite often. Mforest's keyboard is messed up and does not often use it to type things. I am the person who takes the time to do most of the political mumbo jumbo. We felt it wouldn't be fair for both of us to have senate seats since both of us always have the same opinions on everything, so we elected Spark to be our second senator. The account on the forum we'd use for the senate vote would be this one, as it represents both mforest and myself.

In other words

Senator One - Mforest & Lord Zoma, both taking one senate seat, and using LordZoma to converse on this forum. If she ever types a message on the forum she'd sign it with her name at the end of it.

Senator Two - Sparkmeister. he's responsible for his own login, etc. He's currently sick and will do this when he's up to it.

We absorbed BLAKWOLF for a lot of reasons, but I didn't want them to lose their influence in the senate, particularly since it would not be fair to them. If everyone thinks that they shouldn't be senators because we're now using one embassy instead of two we could give up the sparkmeister seat and then they could choose between the two of them who wanted to take it. Then mforest and I would end up speaking with spark to get his input whenever we wanted to vote on something.

I just figured it would be easier if they retained all their senate influence, since they've been doing it for longer and should retain the ear of the council. It would also be nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 9:23 pm

Okay, I misunderstood the situation between you and Mforest. If it's just the one vote between you, that's fine. I can grant you your access now.

However, currently it's impossible for a single alliance to hold more than two senate seats (it was originally one senate seat, before our reformation). For now, I'll leave that to the BLAKWOLF senator with the highest post count. If you want Sparkmeister to replace him, he'll have to register on these forums, post here, and make his intention very explicit... And ideally, the senator whom he's replacing will also sign off on it, just to make sure everything's above board.

You'll have your access in a few moments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 10:58 pm

I'd appreciate it if you could ask each of the people who currently have the senate seats what their opinion is. If they enjoy being in the senate, I think it's fine they stay as the senator. I'd just like them to consult with sparkmeister for decisions. I'd prefer to leave it up to the two senators to decide who stays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 7:58 am

I've sent off a message, and hopefully he'll get back to me. In the meantime, please encourage your other members to register (particularly Sparkmeister, if he's going to end up on the senate).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:02 pm

greekhero, proud soldier of the BIG BAD WOLF is requesting access to the senate..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:44 pm

Greekhero> Whose senate seat are you taking? Right now, they're both taken.

If you're looking for access to the Wolves' Den, then this isn't the right place to request that. Look one sub-forum downward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Senate Access   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:14 pm

I am Admiral_Maximus the founder and leader of the Slayer-WOLF alliance. I accidentaly used a guest accound earlier. I once again humbly request access to the senate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:19 pm

This time, I can grant you access. Welcome aboard, and please be sure to change your profile location to ES-WOLF.
Back to top Go down
forrest

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 3:38 pm

forrest HOW WOLF drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 3:42 pm

WOLVES WANTING ACCESS TO THE DEN - ask here

is where ypu need to post
Back to top Go down
Skass
Cub
Cub

PostSubject: IceWolf   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 3:11 am

Skass of IceWolf requests for IceWolf to be admitted into The Greater Wolf Empire and a seat amoungst the senate.

/Skass the happy one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE   INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INSTRUCTIONS TO ENTER THE SENATE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next