For the members of the Great WOLF Empire

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Alliance Request in Server 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pundranc

PostSubject: Alliance Request in Server 5   Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:41 pm

Good day to all of you within the Empire of the Great Wolf. I have come from the Order of the COGU to ask for an alliance with you. I have read your posts and understand that your first order of business is the growth and strengthening of your own empire. One of the easiest things to do to accomplish such a goal would be to assimilate and absorb the alliance asking you to be their ally or asking you for some type of non-aggression pact. However, I have also read here that by allowing yourselves to let members of other alliances join you and be processed into the pack without fully wanting to do so in the first place will open your alliance up internal conflict from disgruntled players. Wolves maybe pack animals, but they are not ants or bees and therefore do not have a universal mind. I have come to ask for an alliance and be allowed to operate outside the framework of the Great Wolf Empire. My alliance has had no problems with any of the individual wolf packs. Those of the COGU are comprised entirely of actives. My members listen to my advice and are loyal to me, as I to them. I am not their king or their alpha male. I am their father and their brother in arms. We fight the just fight, however, like the wolf, when we strike we go for the throat, the kill zone. I ask for the wisdom of the Great Wolf Empire in giving those of the COGU alliance the chance to shake hands and walk away with new friends and not a torn throat.

Humbly and respectfully yours,
Pundrance
High Holy Knight
Order of the COGU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Request in Server 5   Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:52 am

Let me be the first to say that it is a delight to hear eloquence and the proper etiquette from a diplomat beyond the embrace of Wolf. Unfortunately, i cannot respond with sufficient welcome that such a request deserves. I respectfully ask for your patience from the senators of Wolf until your case has been investigated, discussed and voted upon.

I will, however, move to grant a temporary (though formal) NAP to be put into effect across the wings of Wolf for as long as this decision is pending.

Thankyou for your understanding.

Sever.
Back to top Go down
Pundranc

PostSubject: Humble thanks   Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:06 am

Sir Sever,

I appreciate you hearing and discussing my request. In an effort to become one of your loyal allies, I had written in game to many of the leaders of individual wolf packs. Until the lovely Tori of the Wolf Den told me of the proper procedures for such an alliance I was previously unaware and would like now to apologize to those individual wolf pack leaders and ask them that they not hold against me the time I might have wasted of them in reading my in game messages. Thank you.

Respectfully yours,
Pundrance
High Holy Knight
Order of the COGU
Back to top Go down
Pundranc

PostSubject: Reaffirm of faith   Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:02 pm

To the Senate of the Great Wolf Empire,

As all wise wolves know, war comes down to oppurtunity. The oppurtunity to gain a trusted, loyal, and organized ally should never be overlooked. My intentions from the beginning have been clear, to gain the trust and respect of the Great Wolf Empire. I have shown loyalty by sending aid to Dappertrapper of the Wolf Den pack and gained that individual pack's trust and the honour of being listed as one of their allies. I would welcome any oppurtunity to show that loyalty to the Wolf Empire again, as coordinated efforts lend itself to excellent oppurunities.

Let it be noted that when I first came to you, the Order of the COGU barely topped rank 300 with 14 members. We are now just about rank 100 with a level 20 embassy and nearing member capacity for a single alliance. As such, I have opened a second wing of the COGU and will be opening a third soon, as the Great Wolf Empire has shown those of the COGU the inherent wisdom in establishing a training wing.

I personally hold knowledge, loyalty, and honour as the holy trinity of traits that those of the COGU must possess. To pass on the knowledge of the COGU and communicate more efficiently between wings, I am turning to an external forum. It is an appealing medium which will become not only prudent but necessary in successfully managing several wings of an alliance.

I will close with a respectful request that we of the COGU have the honour of becoming one of those alliances lucky enough to count the Great Wolf Empire as an ally in the wars yet to come. May your wisdom be shown through your senate, and may the light of the COGU bless each of you.

With humility and respect,

Pundrance
High Holy Knight
Order of the COGU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Request in Server 5   Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:48 am

I don't see why we should turn you down, I personally would vote for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Request in Server 5   Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:55 am

This is a really old topic, Chess. Check the dates.

Given its age, I think I'm going to lock it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Request in Server 5   

Back to top Go down

Alliance Request in Server 5
Page 1 of 1