THE GREATER WOLF EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE GREATER WOLF EMPIRE

For the members of the Great WOLF Empire

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alliance with GWE-SW1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sulumor

Alliance with GWE-SW1 Empty
PostSubject: Alliance with GWE-SW1   Alliance with GWE-SW1 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:58 pm

Sir,

I have the honour to represent the STAR alliance as their officially appointed diplomat and accordingly it is my pleasure and duty to intitiate an approach with your great alliance..

We are a fairly young but extremely active alliance currently ranked at No 106, who place great store on teamwork and forging strong and active relationships that could be to our mutual advantage. We are already allied with GWE - SW and would welcome the opportunities to both benefit and contribute from an active partnership with your sown enior and respected alliance.

I realise that you are able to select your alliance partners circumspectly and selectively, and for that reason would make an official approach only after it has been indicated that this would be favourably received.

If I can be of further assistance or answer any queries I will of course be delighted so to do and will of course check this Embassy Forum on a regular basis.

Yours respectfully,

Sulumor
Diplomat - STAR Alliance
Back to top Go down

Alliance with GWE-SW1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE GREATER WOLF EMPIRE :: PUBLIC FORUM (ANYONE CAN SEE ALL POSTS HERE) :: Envoys from other alliances post here-
Jump to: